Your manager should provide the following at a minimum
- Active property management licensing in good standing with Oregon Real Estate Agency
- Thorough management contract
- Tenant screening & rental forms
- Rent and income collection
- Pay expenses
- a. Vendors
- b. Mortgage payments
- c. Insurance
- d. Utilities
- e. Property Taxes
- Regular inspections
- Maintenance that is licensed with the Oregon CCB, bonded and insured
- Monthly statements and yearend tax reporting
- Emergency/On-call services
- Eviction Services
Our Competitive Advantages
- Over 90% of our business is based on repeat clients and referrals.
- 95% of rents are collected on time.
- We average less than a 5% vacancy rate.
- Our financials are routinely independently audited as normal business practices.
- Due to our thorough screening, our average eviction rate is 2 or fewer each year, some years we have none.
- Due to our size, we offer the personal attention to each property often overlooked with big management companies.
- Our diversified portfolio:
- a. We specialize in mid to high end homes. We aren’t in the business of teaching new residents on how to be good tenants. By the time they get to us, they know how to treat a home.
- Our vendor and contractor relationships: They have been with us for years. They show up on time, do thorough work and often put us first on their work order list.